Home

Thursday, April 14, 2011

God is Good

While I was gone on my trip I made lots of things, this one was special, because it was for a special friend.  We have become very close and she recently remodeled her home, which now includes a home school room.  I have never seen a homeschooler like her, so much fun, so full of life all the time!  So I wanted to make something special for her new room.  So a while back when I purchased these pennant's, this is what I had in mind.  I love how it turned out I just wish I had some darker yellow paint with me on my trip.  Susan says this all the time, so of course she loved it.  I am so sorry about this picture I am working on my picture taking and am currently working on a light box to take all my blog pictures in. 

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make me Smile....