Home

Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Sunday!

Happy Monday everyone!I know my title says Sunday, but I had an issue with my pictures and didn't get them edited until this am.  So on with the post.   I received my box of goodness from Modpodgerocks yesterday. Thanks Amy I have already been playing with all the goodies.

I wanted to share what I had done with one of the pennants I showed you HERE a couple weeks ago that I got at the thrift store for mere 48 cents for two no less!!
As some of you know I will be leaving in exactly one week from today to spend a whole week with my mom and sisters.  I am so excited, we call it a scrap weekend, but is merely an excuse to spend time with one another.  LOL    I cannot wait.
For some reason I always think these things require a title.  So here is my title for this coming week.

Look Out OBX!!

Here is a close up.  I cut the words with my cricut, then painted blue over them, added the circles before I removed all the letters, then added the ribbon to the end.  I love how it turned out.  Not bad for .48 cents!!!

http://www.thethriftyhome.comCraft Link parties

3 comments:

  1. 48 cents??! You go, girl! ;) Love that pretty shade of blue. It's been ages and ages since I worked on scrapbooking--I miss it a lot! Great job. :)

    Thanks so much for joining my Crafty Cutter party. :) Have fun finding some crafty inspiration, and I hope you'll visit me at Serenity Now again soon. :) I have a new Silhouette project up today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OBX caught my eye. Have a fun week with your mom and sisters. A week at the beach sounds heavenly to me right now.

    I'm visiting via Amanda's party.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, make me Smile....