Home

Friday, February 25, 2011

It's been a while...

So here I am at work blog hopping and such and I click on Craftaholics Annonymous and find this post where she has listed You know you are a Craftaholic when.....
Suddenly I realize that I resemble some of them. My favorite is you'd rather go shopping at a craft store than for clothes!
Case in point:
I went to CHKD last week and pick up a few things I am working on now.  It's a great place to find some new and some used things that could be recycled and reused. 

One of things that I purchased was this set of banners.They were half price .48 cents! They are in perfect condition, it's surprising what you can find.

I know what I want to use one of them for and will be working on that this weekend.  Do you have any ideas on what to do with the other?

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

  1. great scrapbook page! I've been working on my pages lately, too. I need to print out some Christmas photos, myself...

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, make me Smile....