Home

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Cute little Clip Board

While we were at the beach, we visited the dollar store a couple of times, and I saw these little clip boards.  I have a few projects with items from the $$ store so stay tuned for more.

I covered the front in some paper from My Minds Eye that I have had forever.  It had a scalloped edge that I thought was an interesting touch, I added some green at the bottom.  Punched out a circle of the design as an accent.  I don't put too much on the front because then it's hard to use.

I blinged up the back with some green jewels I had on hand added a dimensional flower and the word Notes out of the paper and I was done!
Happy Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE all of your little projects! You are so dagon crafty and I LOVE it! Can't wait to see what else you did:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new-ish follower and I love these clip boards. What a fun way to jazz them up! Also, I've given you the Versatile Blogger award over at my blog! Come by and check it out!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this clip board! Such a creative idea. Thanks for stopping by my blog - you could probably use fabric for clipboards too! (if you can find clear ones) Have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, make me Smile....