Home

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Scrap-A-Ganza~2012

We had so much fun at SAG. I didn't accomplish as much as I wanted, but it was worth it.

I wanted to share something I made while I was there. It comes from Heidi Swapp. On the craft channel she show how to make your own album. While getting my pictures ready for my trip, I decided to make a small personal album of my step dad Jack. I don't have a lot of pictures of him so I decided to try something I found here. http://www.mycraftchannel.com/.

It's a Magnetic closure book. I got a little carried away with the inks.

I had to hide a few mistakes. Not sure if I did the cover right , but the pages inside we're super easy. Here are a few I did.

I used a pack of 8x8 paper I got on sale at Tuesday morning for $1.99.

So basically it coast me around $3.00 to make this. Oh and thanks to my sweet sister, my task was easier with this little beauty.

Love it!

 

 

 

Here is the back cover, I made a pocket on the back to keep my valentine cards jack has given me. And a picture of my two favorite people.

I love create to remember. Check it out, she has lots of great videos.

http://www.mycraftchannel.com/Shows/Create-to-Remember/

It's almost as good as Pintrest!

 

Happy Sunday!

 

 

1 comment:

Leave a comment, make me Smile....