Home

Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Baby Gift

A friend of mine is having a baby soon and I wanted to make her something. I have made these in the past and think they are great.

Back in Sept. of 2011 - Lord I can't believe that little man is almost a year old.

I made Tripp's Gift using a large block and don't know why I didn't take a completed picture, but if you click on his name it will take you to that post. Anyway on with the newest block.

Like I said Mike's was out of big blocks so we had to roll with the flow and use a smaller block. There rally nice because they already have the hole cut out for you.

I use these light kits that i get at my local craft store. They carry blocks too, but I get them at Mike's and always use a coupon.

I have to manipulate the light so it works with what I want. They are $3.99

Then I use my circuit machine, cut out what I want and add it to my block.

Tie a ribbon of choice around it and I'm done.

This is a shot with the lights on in the room.

I took this one so you could see how the stars I put on the back reflect on the wall.

Well that's it for now. Happy Sunday!

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. How do you attach the circuit cut outs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used contact paper and cut out the letters and then just stuck them on. Hope that answered your question

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, make me Smile....