Home

Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Gift for a Friend

I have a friend that on Sunday she and her husband plan out there meals for the whole week. Her birthday is on Monday so I made a little something for her and it only cost about $7.00

Here are the supplies. I picked up this great frame for less than $5.00.

I Picked up a couple pieces of bazzil paper, a few pieces of basic grey offbeat pattern paper. Some Tim holtz ink of course and my cricut to cut out the letters.

I took off the back and adhered the paper right to the mat. Cut 2inch strips of paper inked all the edges and did my best to space out the days of the week. Cut 2 inch circles and added the letters for the days. Added a little embellishment to the top.

I attached some Velcro to a dry erase pen glued it on and I was done.

I love the way it turned out.

HAPPY SATURDAY!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make me Smile....