Home

Monday, February 27, 2012

Creativity

My mom recently visited a friend in South Carolina. She brought back a kit to make a small album, well when I saw it I couldn't help myself. I shouted please let me do it for you. What...???!! Who said that, as if I didn't have enough project to do. Well here it is...

It's a kit from My Mind's Eye Lost & Found 2 by Jen Allison. It had everything. The stamps, ribbon, buttons, brads and other large embellishments. This is the cover.

Sorry about the background.

 

 

 

the directions were a little messed up at the end so I improvised. I made up the page on the right and the back cover.

I had so much left over that I made this cute little album and a paper bag album.

A cheap little book Sam didn't want any more.

It started out like this. No pages, so I added my own.

 

Just a few pages...

added an elastic and added a button.

Here is the paperbag album.

 

I hope she likes them. Until next time.

Happy Monday!


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make me Smile....