Home

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The party food

Sorry it took so long to post, either blogger or my computer would not behave. 
The whole table set up, everything was served on some old metal speckled dishes I have had forever and baskets on top of a piece of burlap and a checked table cloth.

This was my favorite.  A mini smores station.  I actually used a pod warmer for my chocolate, then you  could take the pretzel with the marshmallow on it and dip it in your favorite toppings. (graham cracker crumbs, sprinkles, chocolate)  Loved it!

A cooler I thought would be perfect to serve Strawberry Lemonade
Ice Cream Cake


Linking Here: Thrifty and Fabulous

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! And I LOVE that you used your POD WARMER...Mandy will be thrilled:-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, make me Smile....