Home

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The first challenge has been posted.  Below are a few  of my favorite idea pages some of the design team girls have done as examples. 
I can't wait to get started.

Since this is your autobiography you will want to make a special title for your album. What do you want to name your own autobiography? This can be the title of your collage page.

Next we will be starting the chapter on your roots & heritage.

Be sure to follow this challenge in our forum and post your page in our gallery under the appropriate category! If you are a digital scrapbooker, be sure to find some great products in our shop to help you with your project!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to get started. I hopefully will be able to get to this in the next few days. Great job in writing this post.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, make me Smile....