Home

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Simple gift

This was a Christmas gift for my sister. The one below was for a coworker who drinks instant coffee.

Supplies needed:

One mug

Silver sharpie

Lettering of some sort

Oven at 350 for 30 minutes

I simple cut out the letters I needed on my cricut, but you could also use stick on letters anything that will give you a guide. Then I just dotted all around the letters, in this case I free handed a heart. In the one below I cut out a heart shape.

Let it dry a few minutes, removed the lettering, and put it in a 350 degree oven for thirty minute.

I put teas in my sisters and instant coffee in my coworkers.

Very simple and fast. I have more that I made. It is a set of his and her mugs I will share another time.

Happy Sunday

Wendy xxoo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make me Smile....