Home

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Happiness

Mom and I went to an all day crop and couple weekends ago. I will be sharing some things in the next couple of posts.
 

This is a bind it all project and a rosette project. One of the girl had a scor board which makes it super simple to make these rosettes.

I love the fact that you could make it as simple or fancy as you want.

This one is two 2 inch by 12 inch strips of paper, I first punched the edges with a fancy punch and then scored it every 1/2 inch. Then you simply tape or glue the end together and gather together to form a circle. I usually punch out a circle and some glue to the rosette and the circle to give the rosette some stability. Then I place something heavy on it until the glue is dry. keep and eye on it because they sometime are stubborn and will pucker up. Then I added another two circles to fancy it up.

I also made one for a girl at the crop added a magnet so she could hang it on her fridge. Sorry I have a bad habit of not taking pictures.

 

Hope the recipient likes it!

 

Happy Tuesday!

Wendy XXOO

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make me Smile....