Home

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall Table Runners

I needed something for Fall for my dinning room table and coffee table.  I had some burlap from my daughters birthday party decorations. 
I cut the burlap to the right size for both tables.  I also added some modge podge to the edges, so they would not fray.
Next I used painters tape and taped off a section
Made a stencil with my cricut

I was not trying to make it even and exact, just layed the tape out to make a border.
Completed stencil

Then I simply painted the border with some acrylic paint and let it dry.  Then removed the tape.
Here is a picture of the dinning room table runner. 

Here is a picture of the coffee table runner.
It's not perfect, but it will do. Quick and Simple
Happy Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Seasonal decorations? What's that? It doesn't happen at my house! Except maybe at Christmas, but we call that THE TREE! Lol. <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, make me Smile....