Home

Monday, September 26, 2011

Winner!!

I know ALL of you have been patiently waiting to see who won. I wanted to share some thingsI picked up this weeked while I was thrift store shopping.  I got so many great things.  Here are a few things I will be transforming. 

10 Cents

Candle holder 50 cents

2.00 this is a pretty large

This was my favorite find. It is 20 x 24 for $2.00 Not sure what I'm going to do with it.  I mostly bought it for the canvas


And the winner of the Blogoversary contest is..........

Sallie who said...

:) See, I'm not the only one that reads it!

How do you line things up when you cricut the contact paper? I haven't tried it yet, but I'm scared the letters are going to stick to each other and be all cattiwompus when I put them on whatever it is I'm putting them on. Also, where do you get white (and other solid colors) contact paper?
September 23, 2011 10:11 AM 


Congrats!  Sallie and Thanks for your support.  I'll be sending your gift through the cutest delivery man you know...

Thanks to Michele too!  You know I appreciate you too!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make me Smile....