Home

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Coasting

I have been at my moms cleaning the last couple of days so I will have a few more projects to share. This is a quick 15 minute project anyone can do.  Didn't take a before picture so here is the coaster with the Mod Podge already applied.
This is suppose to be the before picture, so pretend that it has no Mod Podge on it! Isn't it ugly?  

Next pick out some paper.  I chose Bella Blvd. -Family Dynamix that I recently purchased from A Cherry on Top, put the coaster down on it and traced around.  Cut and sanded the edges. (sorry no picture)
Mod Podged it down and let it dry
No project is completed without a little ink.  I used Tim Holtz Antique Linen.  Then I sealed it with some clear acrylic sealer, because I am using it near water and did not want it to get messed up.
Hope you like it!  What have you been working on?



1 comment:

  1. I help out with a young group of girls at church who are always looking for (easy) craft ideas - this would be perfect!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, make me Smile....