Home

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Can't win them all

So no room makeover for me.  But Thank You so much to those of you who voted for me.  Oh well, I checked out some of the next level rooms and Ya! they need it more than me for sure!  So good luck to them, I will have to check each one out and decide which one to vote for next.  anyway on to this beautiful Wednesday.
I wanted to share two supper dupper quick crafts.  Sam and I were at Walgreens I love the deals I find at Walgreens.  First I knew they carried these shirts.  The quality is nice and how can you complain for One Dollar and for a quick gift you cannot go wrong.  So I grabbed on in pink.  Samantha had a friend with a birthday so I wanted to make her something.  Happy Birthday AJ!  I used the stencils I found on clearance at Mike's for $2.49 Colorartz ~ Psychedelic Groove.  and some Fabric paint.


Before

I played with the positioning of the stencils
I decided on this placement
I Love how it turned out!
For my next project, If you blink you will miss it!
15 cent purchase from Walgreen's, a little paper, a little contact paper, some modge podge and last but not least some ink and .....
a cute button for a pregnant friend!
Happy Wednesday!


http://somedaycrafts.blogspot.com/
http://www.bluecricketdesign.net/                                
http://www.thethriftyhome.comcraft

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute! I love Mod Podge... it's a wonderful inventions! I'm a new followers of yours--love your blog. I'd love if you linked up to Sew Woodsy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the button for your friend, too cute! Thanks for voting for me! I'm officially a follower and look forward to seeing your take on the bow holder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww, how cute is that button! i like that!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, make me Smile....