Home

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ornament or Bow?

Because there are 3 more days till Christmas and because I have the next 4 days off I will be trying to entertain my daughter.  So I have decided we will be making Pinwheel Ornaments.  Hero Arts has a great tutorial video here, although they call it a bow I think it looks more like an ornament.  It is not really rocket science I just love the look of these and thought we would make a few for our tree.  Here is the Hero Arts Version and hopefully after breakfast we will get started on our own and I can post them later today! 

Tim Holtz does one on day 9 of the 12 Tags of Christmas.  Of course I love Tim Holtz so I am biased, check out his 12 Tags if you get a chance.  The man blows my mind with his many talents. Go  here on  his web site to see for yourself!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make me Smile....