Home

Monday, May 31, 2010

More Creativity Flowing

I have really had my mojo going the last couple of days, not sure if it is pressure to complete projects or about once a month I get to spend time in my craft space!?    Anyway I had 2 graduation cards to do this year, wow the kids are really growing up fast.  I always try to use part of the announcement for my cards so here is what I came up with similar, but different.


Then there are the Thank You notes, I can't really show them in case the recipient checks this blog.  These were a lot of fun, but I had a hard time deciding on the style. Hope she likes them.  I didn't quite finish these, because I ran out of ribbon.  Check back tomorrow for more.  Ye,s I told you I worked myself to a list a mile long!  Happy Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make me Smile....