Home

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Crafty Friend Shell!

My Friend Shell recently had the privalege of going to CHA and was able to participate in a few classes, I thought these simple ideas were so cute, I stole theme from her blog so I could share with you all.  She also has an online store HERE so check her out and tell her I sent ya!  LOL  Thanks Shell for letting me share your great projects.

The class basically took various cheap and cheerful bags and boxes - that you can pick up from any $ or outlet store, and we also used some diecut options - these were Sizzix dies but your Cricut would do the same thing.

Amazing what you can do with some scraps, some ribbon and bits and pieces!

On this one - whoever thought you could make a cute little embellishment with photo corners - that is what the white triangles are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, make me Smile....