Home

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Week 2 Baby


This one is going to be tough for me.

Find all your favorite baby photos and ask your parents about any details they remember or have recorded. You could also list details about your name. Are you named after someone? Do you know the significance of your name or how it was chosen? I asked my mother to write her memories of the time of my birth and included that on my layout as well.


Here are some other helps for creating a two page layout about your birth story.

Date:
Place of birth:
City: State:County: Country:
Doctor: Length: Weight:

Other topics that can be made for more baby layouts:

Gather baby photos of all your family members include details about each person.


Make a layout that shows your parents baby photos.

Here are a few of my favorites that I selected out of the gallery:




1 comment:

Leave a comment, make me Smile....