Home

Friday, January 1, 2010

Time for Mom


Here is  not so great picture of the Heidi Swapp clock I made for mom for Christmas.  This is an awful picture, it really came out cute.
I didn't take pictures of a few of my completed  projects

I made a blog journal for Judi, took pictures of some of the steps, but forgot to take a picture of the completed journal.  Hope to do better this year.  The header picture of my album that I bought at Big lots for $5 it was a travel album, so I modge podged pages from an old book to cover the writing on the end, I thought it came out cute, here is a completed picture.  This is for the Lifetime Story project Judi and I are participating in.  I just hope I can get all the pictures I need.

2 comments:

  1. I love the blog journal. I will take pictures of it for you if you want. It turned out really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have to take some better pictures when I am there this time.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, make me Smile....