Home

Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby Page

Judi's page-She did a great job I just love it!
I tried to make it larger so you could really see it.
 If you click on the page it will enlarge so you can read the journaling


I was having a really hard time with this page, till I talked with Judi and she reminded me that this is my book and I can do it however I want so I did.  I had a general idea of how i wanted to do it, I just needed to get my thoughts together for the journaling and I may even change the words later.  We hope that these pages are inspiring you to at least do one page about yourself for your loved ones.

2 comments:

  1. When I click on Judi's page, it doesn't get bigger like yours does. Can you try reposting it? I would love to be able to read it. They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your's is great. I have never seen that picture of you and your dad. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, make me Smile....